The Nutcracker Boilie Base Mix is one of the most, if not THE most, successful carp base mix products on the market. This highly versatile boilie base mix product can be used to create a huge range of highly effective carp bait recipes.
Here at Urban we give you the opportunity to buy our proven boilie base mix packets. By making your own bait from these mixes, you have the choice to play around with the different additives we sell. You can mix and match to your own specifications.
Boilie Base Mix Ingredients
For instance, the Liver Cracker Powder can be added to our mixes at a rate of 5%. The Liquid Liver can be added up to 5ml per egg as well as the Salmon Oil and Nut Juice. Each carp base mix has its own flavour to add with the recommended usage stated on the bottle.
Boilie Base Mix Recipe
1. Crack 10 eggs into a mixing bowl along with the recommended liquid attractors (listed above). Beat with a fork or whisk until the mixture is runny.
2. Slowly add the base mix using a fork until the mix forms into a paste. Ensure the paste is not too sticky. You can judge for yourself as it shouldn’t leave any residue on your hands.
3. Knead the paste into a large ball using your hands. Keep working it until you achieve a good consistency.
4. Break off pieces of the paste and roll them out into long sausages. Then pinch off the desired amount of paste to suite the size of the boilie needed.
5. Using either your hands or a rolling table, roll the bait into balls to give them aerodynamics. Alternatively, you can roll them into any shapes you like.
6. To toughen the baits, boil them for between 60 seconds to 3 minutes. The longer the bait is boiled, the firmer the skin will harden.
7. Leave the baits to dry in a clean room without any direct sunlight for 12 hours. This will help them set and be ready for use.
If you have any questions about the above boilie base mix recipe, please don’t hesitate to ask. As one of the leading boilie base mix suppliers on the market, we’re more than happy to help you get the best result possible.